1.57 Aspherical Design Progressive lenses is scratch-resistant hard A.R. lenses. Progressive lenses are multifocal lenses, and are also known as "no-line bifocals". Progressive lenses have three viewing areas-near, intermediate, and far-so that you do not need to remove your glasses when looking from one area to another. The distance portion of the lens is at the top, the intermediate portion of the lens is in the middle, and the reading portion of the lens is at the bottom.
Total Prescription and Cylinder Power : S+7.50 ~ -10.50 A 0.75 ~ A 3.50
Green A.R. coating
How to select progressive frame :
* Progressive lenses offer a continuous, gradual change in power from the upper distance portion of the lens to the lower near portion. To ensure comfort vision, minimum height of lens 28mm is required. During your selection of frames, make sure the height of lens is in 28mm or more than that.
* Progressive lenses are high values lenses. If you are looking for a pair of durable progressive eyeglasses we recommend you to select full rim design frame. Semi-rimless frame have frameless area which is easier to cause lenss edge damage. Rimless or screw fixed lens detailed frames are good looking however they provide no protection to progressive lens and lens with drilled holes to fix screw will becomes fragile, more easy to cause crack.
* Click here to select Fashion Progressive Frame
- You have to provide details progressive/prescription information in your order form or email us should you have difficulties.
- Prescription, progressive & bifocal lenses all in polycarbonate with anti-reflective & scratch resistance.
- There is "FREE lens edge polish" apply to all non-framed area.